This fudge will melt in your mouth.
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 can (small) Evaporated Milk
- 1 200g Jar Kraft Mashmallow Fluff
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Margarine or Butter
- 1 pkg (small bag) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Nuts (Optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Grease 13" x 9" pan or 2 square pans.
Combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk in an 8 cup pot, bring to a rolling boil stiring constantly. Reduce to medium heat for 5 minutes stiring constantly (it burns easily).
Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips stiring until it is melted, add marshmallow and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Pour into greased pan and set asside to cool. Cut into square pieces.
You'll also love
- Sweet pongal (Sarkkarai pongal) 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Low-Carb Chocolate Cheesecake"Ice... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy German Chocolate Layer Cake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Turtles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!