Full recipe --> HERE <--
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white syrup
- 2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine sugar, white syrup, and water in 3 qt pan and boil until 238F add peanuts.
Stir till 300F and take away from heat and add butter and baking soda. Mix and pour onto greased cookie sheet.
Cool in fridge or freezer, then break.
You'll also love
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Rich Dundee Cake 4/5 (22 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Hummus 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Buttery Pecan snowballs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Almond Brittle 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.