Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcake
The assemblage of a tasty decadent cake
- Giant cupcake tin
- 1 vanilla or chocolate cake cooled
- 2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 400g baking chocolate
- 50g caramel chips
- Garnishing chocolate candies
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cost Average budget
Melt chocolate and coat the cupcake liner tin.
Refrigerate tin until chocolate has cooled. Repeat method until chocolate is 2 cm thick.
Heat the outside of the cupcake tin slowly to release the chocolate base.
Shape cake to fit inside chocolate base. Cut cake into three layers.
Mix peanut butter, butter and cream with mixer on medium. Slowly add each cup of icing sugar into mixture.
Pipe icing into chocolate base, then add one layer of cake. Repeat until all of cake is in chocolate base. Add icing liberally to the top of the cake. Garnish with Chocolate pieces and drizzle with melted caramel.
You'll also love
- Heart Cupcakes 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Sour Cream Icing 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Haystack Cookies 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Maple Sugar Frosting 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Bottom Cupcake 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!