My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
the boys seem to like these best
- 1.5 c butter or margarine
- 1.5 c peanut butter
- smooth or crunchy
- 1.5 c white sugar
- 1.5 c brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3.75 c flour
- 2.25 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cream together butter,peanut butter and sugars.Add eggs.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet. Press lightly with a fork to flatten slightly.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 mins on ungreased sheets.
You'll also love
- Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Ginger Shortbread 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Hearts 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mexican Cake 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.