Delicious chocolate bark that tastes just like 'smores at a camp fire! You'll eat this in a day. We promise.
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate melts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Lay graham crackers out on wax paper
Cover graham crackers with mini marshmallows
Pour melted chocolate over the tops
Let cool and enjoy
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1119 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (928 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (325 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!