Delicious chocolate bark that tastes just like 'smores at a camp fire! You'll eat this in a day. We promise.
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate melts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Lay graham crackers out on wax paper
Cover graham crackers with mini marshmallows
Pour melted chocolate over the tops
Let cool and enjoy
You'll also love
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (87 Votes)
- Turkey Jerky 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Bread 3.1/5 (207 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Skor Bar 4.7/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!