Chocolate Brownies with Nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almonds and pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of chocolate
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the eggs with the sugar and flour.
Crush the almonds and pecans. Mix while adding chocolate.
Butter a mold. Pour into prepared pan (batter should not be too thick).
Bake in the oven (preheated 10 min) at 400 ° F. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, depending on desired softness (the cake is done when the top is cracking).
You'll also love
- Carmel Apple Nut Goodies 3.4/5 (75 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry tarts 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- oreo truffles 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Buttery Pecan snowballs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Brownies with Dates and... 4/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!