krispy brownie delights
- 1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Place brownie mix into a mixing bowl and stir in vegetable oil, water, and eggs; beat 50 strokes with a spoon. Spread the batter into the prepared baking dish.
Bake brownies in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, 25 to 30 minutes. Check after 25 minutes. Let the brownies cool while you complete remaining steps.
Spread marshmallow creme over the warm brownies. Place milk chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large saucepan over low heat and stir until the mixture is warm, completely melted, and smoothly combined. Stir in the crispy rice cereal until thoroughly coated and spread over the marshmallow creme layer, pressing and filling any voids. Refrigerate until set, 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into bars to serve.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Snacking Cake 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Berry Good 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Coconut Balls 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Fresh Red Bean and Beef Chili 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cookies and Creme Rice Krispy 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple Cider Cupcakes 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!