By GaelleQh , blog Le blog de gaellelecolo
- For about 36 balls:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Nestlé)
- 1 lb dried coconut
- mini cupcake wrappers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Reserve a small plate of coconut to coat.
Pour condensed milk into a bowl.
Add the coconut until a mixture is thick and easy to shape.
Form into balls about the size of a walnut, place them on the plate of reserved coconut and coat.
Place the trays.
You'll also love
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cookies 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy German Chocolate Layer Cake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 4/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!