Candy Cane Cookies
This is one of my favorite cookie recipes that my mom used to make every Christmas.
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup vegetable lard
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red food coloring
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/2 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine wet ingredients. Combine dry ingredients. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
Divide dough in half, Add food coloring to one of the halves. Roll a red dough into a worm shape. Roll a white dough into a worm shape. Twist the doughs to make a candy cane.
Preheat oven 375*F. Bake 9 minutes. Sprinkle cooked cookies with sugar and crushed candy cane.
You'll also love
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (218 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Melting Moments 3.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Whipped Short Bread Cookies 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Biscones with... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Candy Cane Fudge 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Peppermint Brittle 4.1/5 (8 Votes)