Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Candy
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4-1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Optional toppings shredded coconut
- mini chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stir peanut butter and honey together then add powdered milk gradually.
Roll into balls on wax paper
Melt milk chocolate in the microwave in spurts or in a double broiler. Dip peanut butter balls and roll into desired toppings
You'll also love
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- French Chocolate Cobblestones 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Strawberries 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Sugared Pecans 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Pull Taffy! 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Pop 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.