Martha Washington Candy
- 2lbs sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2c flaked coconut
- 1 stick butter
- 3c chopped pecans
- Dipping chocolate:
- 1 cake paraffin wax
- 12oz semi sweet chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together, shape into a ball, chill until hard.
Dip chilled balls in melted dipping chocolate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (410 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (399 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Bread 3/5 (200 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (73 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.