This meatloaf recipe was given from a friend and it is the best meatloaf in the world!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 pack Lipton beefy onion soup powder (or onion soup or meatloaf pack)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Tony Chachere's or Season All
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop onion and bell pepper if not already done.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, bell pepper, Lipton soup powder, season all, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and Italian bread crumbs.
Form into loaf and place in lightly greased meatloaf pan, other 5x9" loaf pan, or 9x13" baking pan.
Pour BBQ sauce over raw meat loaf.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, check meatloaf by using meat thermometer (looking for 170 degrees). If not done, place back in oven for another 30 minutes, give or take.
Check meatloaf one last time after additional cook time for internal temperature of 170 degrees. Once done, take out and slice and serve.
The amount of seasoning will vary and should only be used as a guide. Most of the time, it was a pinch here and a dash there. Use your own judgment. Oven temperature can be raised to no more than 375 degrees F for cooking meatloaf. The As Seen On TV Meatloaf pan is highly recommended for cooking meatloaf perfectly.
You'll also love
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Saji Meva Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Spanish Meatloaf 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Mom's Best Holiday Dressing 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Hearty Meatloaft with Spinach and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.