This is a delicious dessert for your little baby. Even though it is a dessert it is packed with nutrients for your little ones! And it really does taste like a caramel apple!
- 1 tart apple of your choice
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1 t coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Peel, core and cut apple. Place in blender. (If you do not have a high powered blender you may want to steam these for just a couple minutes to soften a bit. You don't want it too soft, otherwise your baby food will be soup.) Take seeds out of dates and place in the blender. (If you don't have a high powered blender you may want to soak these for a couple of hours to soften.) Add coconut milk, coconut oil and cinnamon to blender. Blend until smooth!
You'll also love
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.