Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint
It's exactly what it sounds like! Apples, pears, cinnamon, with a sprig of mint! This meal is so tasty and has such a unique twist that your little one is sure to love it!
- 1 organic pear
- 1 red apple ( or apple of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of mint leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Remove the cores of both the apple and pear, then chop them into medium sized pieces for the blender. Add remaining ingredients - including the apple and pear. Blend until smooth.
If you would like to peel the skin off and steam the apples to ensure that you get a smoother consistency for your little one, then by all means do so. But I like to keep everything raw and with skin on so I know my growing infant is getting all of the vitamins and nutrients from the fruit.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.