The best organic recipes - 5 recipes
Get healthy by checking out one of our organic recipes. Using organic products are a nice addition to elevate any meal!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: eatyourcolors
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Organic recipes
Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint
It's exactly what it sounds like! Apples, pears, cinnamon, with a sprig of mint! This meal is so tasty and has such
- 1 organic pear
- 1 red apple ( or apple of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of mint leaves
What Happens When You Freeze a Lemon? After This You'll Want To Try!
How did we not know this before? With this simple trick, you can take advantage of all the properties of the lemon!
Crock-Pot Veggie Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is an easy, veggie-packed chili recipe that I came up with that you can make in your crock-pot! It's great fo
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 120 g Red Bell Pepper
- 332 g Zucchini
- 210 g Yellow Squash
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 439 g Garbanzo Beans
- 794 g Crushed Tomatoes
- 411 g Tomatoes Diced W/green Chilies
- 5/6 cup Niblets (whole Kernel Corn)
- 454 g Bush’s Best Chili Beans (mild Sauce)
- 340 g Meal Starters Veggie Crumbles
Healthy Bowl Recipes that Will Make You Feel Amazing
Some dishes are best served in a bowl. Pack 'em for lunch or serve them as a simple, no-cook dinner. Here are our picks of the hottest, healthiest bowls you can make th
Natural Peanut butter
Rinse the peanuts lightly in cool water
- 1 lb (16 oz) of organic roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of organic honey
Organic Thai Red Curry Chicken
This is better than restaurant Thai food, because not only do YOU control the ingredients, but it takes about 30 mi...
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 pound organic
- free range chicken breasts
- sliced very thin with a sharp knife
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste (you can make your own or purchase store-bought but check ingredients! You don’t want any sugar hidden in there. )
- 1 cup organic zucchini
- sliced (remember
- this is one of the Dirty Dozen- you need to go organic)
- 1 red bell pepper
- sliced into strips (another dirty dozen veggie)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 avocado
- cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Feel Hungry LESS (According to Jessica Alba)
Forget calorie counting and diet pills. These tips will leave you feeling healthier AND happier. No food drama necessary!
Organic Blackberry-Açaí Sorbet
Add the blackberries, acai pack and banana to a high speed blender or food processor
- 1/2 cup fresh organic farmers market blackberries
- 1 frozen açaí
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice + a few pinches of lemon zest
- 1-4 Tbsp non-dairy milk (options: coconut milk
- hemp milk
- organic soy milk
- almond milk)