Natural Peanut butter
- 1 lb (16 oz) of organic roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp. of sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of organic honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Rinse the peanuts lightly in cool water. Do not use hot water; it will pull some of the natural oils out of the peanuts. The purpose of the rinse is simply to remove any particles from the peanuts.
Place the peanuts into a food processor. Include the salt and honey if you wish to have those flavors in your peanut butter.
Grind the mixture into a paste.
Shut off the food processor and occasionally scrape off any paste that sticks to the walls of the food processor.
Continue grinding until you reach the desired consistency.
Remove the peanut butter from the food processor and store in a plastic container.
If you prefer a more crunchy peanut butter, add a few peanuts halfway through the grinding process.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Natural Juice French Apple Pie 3.3/5 (219 Votes)