Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge. Discover our recipe.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- dash salt
- 3/4 can milk
- some water
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt ingredients together in a saucepan. Remove from heat and pour into a buttered pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Little peanut butter bites 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (145 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!