Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge. Discover our recipe.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- dash salt
- 3/4 can milk
- some water
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Melt ingredients together in a saucepan. Remove from heat and pour into a buttered pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (398 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Little peanut butter bites 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!