Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge dreams!
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
First bring sugar and milk to a boil and boil for 2 minutes in a small/medium saucepan.
Next, remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla extract (optional) to the melted sugar. Mix well.
Pour into whatever kind of cake pan you have. If you want thinner fudge, pour in a 13x9 pan for thicker fudge use a 9x9 pan
Let set for at least 30 minutes until firm.
Cut into squares and Enjoy!!!!!!!
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (101 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!