Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge dreams!
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
First bring sugar and milk to a boil and boil for 2 minutes in a small/medium saucepan.
Next, remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla extract (optional) to the melted sugar. Mix well.
Pour into whatever kind of cake pan you have. If you want thinner fudge, pour in a 13x9 pan for thicker fudge use a 9x9 pan
Let set for at least 30 minutes until firm.
Cut into squares and Enjoy!!!!!!!
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fantasy Fudge 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sweet Marie Bars 3.8/5 (62 Votes)
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.