Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper.
Place condensed milk, butter, and brown sugar in a saucepan over a low heat and cook for about 10 minutes, until the mixture starts to bubble. Stir approximately every 2 minutes.
Add chocolate and peanut butter and stir until smooth and well combined.
Pour into the pan and chill until set, cut into squares.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.1/5 (463 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Cream Pie 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.