Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy stove top fudge that does not require using a candy thermometer. Perfect every time! I use at least one cup less sugar than the other similar recipes that I have seen for marshmallow fudge.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup condensed milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter (16 to 18 oz size)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium saucepan with a heavy bottom, bring the sugar, milk, and butter to a boil over medium heat, constantly stirring.
Start timer and boil exactly 5 minutes, stirring constantly Remove from heat.
Immediately add the vanilla, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. Mix well with a long wooden or plastic spoon until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Pour into a lightly buttered 13 x 9 inch dish and allow to cool completely. Cut into 48 pieces, more or less depending on your size preference.
Prefer chocolate fudge? Use a 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips in place of the peanut butter.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.