50 Sneaky & Delicious Ways To Cook With Coffee
Did you know you can enjoy the taste of coffee all day without guzzling it down? Sneak it into your cooking with these 50 awesome recipes.
© Kitchen Tested
Coffee-Rubbed Lamb Chops with Blueberry Balsamic Reduction
Although it sounds complicated, this recipe is in fact very simple, and the surprising blueberry reduction is actually a balance of sweet AND savory flavors that marry beautifully with the coffee-spiced lamb.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture