- 1 lb crushed oreos
- 2 pkg vanilla or french vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 16 oz cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 stick butter softened
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cream together cream cheese & butter
in bowl mix pudding, milk, & vanilla
3fold together the two mixes & cool whip
put 1/2 of oreos on bottom of a 9x13 pan
place mixture on top & top with the rest of the cookies
refrigerate & serve
You'll also love
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Apple Knobby Cake 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Ho Ho Cake 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Cream Dessert 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Mom Otteson's Oreos 3.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Mama's Awesome Fudge 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!