Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- 1 stick oleo
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 12 oz cool whip
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pound pkg oreo cookies crushed
- gummy worms
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In small bowl, combine milk, vanilla, and pudding mix and let it "set".
In large bowl, cream the oleo and cream cheese. Add cool whip and sugar. To this add the "set" pudding mixture. Blend well.
Put 1/2 of "dirt" oreo cookies in oblong cake pan. Pour pudding mixture on this. Top with remainder of dirt.
Add gummy worms to stick in the dirt cake for decorations.
I use a food processor to crush the oreos to look like dirt.
You'll also love
- Plain cookie on yogurt with jam. 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Streusel 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Candy 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Pudding 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Egg and Cheese Puffs 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Marble Cake 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe