Easy Chocolate Pudding
- • 1 Egg
- • 1 cup Sugar
- • 1 ½ cup Flour
- • ¼ tsp Salt
- • 1 cup Milk
- • 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- • 1 tsp Baking powder
- • 1 ½ squares Melted Chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
1. Beat egg and add sugar, stir in milk and melted butter.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Add to other mixture.
3. Add chocolate and mix. Pour into well greased dish and steam for 2 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!