Classic Banana Bread
This recipe can be used as a bread or a dessert and can be frozen and remains moist for 4 to 5 days covered. Delicious and moist. Always a winner with everyone.
This classic banana bread recipe is a go-to at holidays and parties, and it's always a big crown favorite. You won't be disappointed if you're looking for a simple yet delicious banana bread.
- Mash & Cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 or 5 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Add: 1 egg
- 3/4 c. black or English walnuts
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Mix sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and walnuts. Then mix in another bowl your mashed bananas, melted butter, and egg. Combine the wet to the dry.
2) Place batter in a greased 9x5 or 8x 5x2 3/4 loaf pan
3) Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Hobo eclairs 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- chicken balls 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool and Hot Habanero Almond Ice... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pancake Sausage Bites 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baked Hashbrown Spuds 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Cornflake Cookies 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!