- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter/oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven at 350 F.
Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and beat for 2 minutes in low speed.
Grease the pan and pour the mixture, leaving behind 1/4 mixture.
Add cocoa powder in the remaining mixture.
Pour the cocoa mixture onto the plain batter and with help of the knife or fork make swirls and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (216 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- #MsCarmens CHOCOLATE Chip Pound... 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.