- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter/oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven at 350 F.
Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and beat for 2 minutes in low speed.
Grease the pan and pour the mixture, leaving behind 1/4 mixture.
Add cocoa powder in the remaining mixture.
Pour the cocoa mixture onto the plain batter and with help of the knife or fork make swirls and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1130 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (223 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (139 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!