Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- e mix
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 12 oz chocolate chips(or whatever you want :))
- cinnamon sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350. grease 13x9 with butter.
mix first 5 ingredients together with mixer
pour half of batter into pan. sprinkle half of chocolate chips and cinnamon sugar on batter.
pour the rest of the batter on top and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and cinnamon sugar.
bake for 38 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!