Brownie in a Mug
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon water
- pinch of salt
- scoop of ice cream (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Add all dry ingredients.
Add oil and water.
Mix until it's consistent.
Cook in microwave for 1 minute 40 seconds.
Carefully remove from microwave.
Add ice cream and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Classic Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- chile cheese dogs 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Mellow Cake 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Killer Brownies 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Grammy's Chicken Tori 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Candy from curd 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.5/5 (270 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fondant 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe