chile cheese dogs
spicy beans over a warm frank coverd in cheese
- 12 hotdogs 12 hotdog buns 2 cans chile beans 1/2lb sharp chedder cheese gated.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
put hot dogs in medium sauce pan to boil for about 7-8 min.
place chile beans in medium saucepan to warm threw.
assemble chile dogs and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Sauerkraut Pork Chops 3.8/5 (40 Votes)
- Beans in the crock pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Cheese Donut 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Safe Cookies 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Rock Candy 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (173 Votes)
- Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Ground meat
- Coriander, chopped
- Onions, minced
- Ground Pepper
- Cheddar (cube and slice)
- Canola Oil
Chop coriander and mince onions
Mix the meat, coriander, onions, pepper and salt in a large bowl
With your hands, shape the meat into a large ball
On a clean surface, flatten the ball and place a cube of cheddar on top
Cover the cheese with the edges of the meat, creating a ball again
Place in a pan and let one side simmer in canola oil
Flip the patty and place a slice of cheddar on top
Place the lid on the pan and let cook to desired texture
Put the patty in a bun with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!