Grammy's Chicken Tori
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoonsful dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- four chicken legs and 4 chicken thighs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Melt 3 tablespoon butter in baking dish.
Mix dry ingredients together and use to coat chicken.
Place chicken in dish and dot with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes then turn over.
Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.