Deliciously Nutty Broccoli Salad
- 1.) 2 Nicely sized Broccoli Crowns cut into small pieces
- 2.) 1 Onion cut into small pieces
- 3.) 1 Brick of Cheese any flavor cut into small pieces
- 4.) 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 5.) 1 Cup Mayonaise
- 6.) 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 7.) 1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 8.) ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all of the above ingredients into a large bowl, and mix them together until everything is combined.
Then you can either serve it right away or serve it the next day..
You can also add more or less of the honey roasted peanuts, and sunflower seeds, and also you can use any flavor of cheese that you prefer.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.