25 Mouthwatering Peach Recipes To Make Before Summer's Over
Peachy keen to get the most out of the summer fruit season? Get inspired with these 25 Fresh Peach recipes...
© Tastes Better from Scratch
FRESH PEACH PIE
This pie is not only packed with gorgeous summery peach slices, it's no-bake, which means no excessive heating up of your kitchen!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.