easy ice cream sandwiches
all you need is ice cream and cookies
- chocolate chip cookies
- vanilla ice cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
take 2 cookies and put some ice cream in the middle
cover them and freeze for about an hour
just like store bought but cheaper
You'll also love
- Jello 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Summer Salad with Dried... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.