Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles
Yummy frozen snack for children.
- 1 Large container Greek Yogurt (Any brand)
- 1 package koolaid mix (Any flavor) Watermelon is best.
- 1 Cup sugar
- Aluminum foil
- Wooden sticks
- Ice cube tray or pop sickle tray
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix 1 Packet koolaid and 1 cup sugar into yogurt in medium bowl.
Fill ice cube trays with yogurt.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Insert wooden sticks.
Freeze for 6 hours.
To get them out twist tray to release them.
You can use pre-made koolaid mix with the sugar already added if you wish.
You can use any drink mix, try crystal light for a low cal option.
Add crushed fruit of your choice.
Use layers to create multi-flavored pops.
You'll also love
- Yogurt Cream Dessert 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Raspberry Pie 2.9/5 (56 Votes)
- M&M Cookie Bars 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Deepavali lehiyam 3.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fried Pickles 2.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Dessert with Vodka 3.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Cups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Wild Blueberry Creamsicles 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.