What do you DO with all that leftover turkey after Thanksgiving? By Monday everyone is tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey stew. What's next?
- Pizza dough
- 1/2 C Plain (non-fat) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C dry Ranch Dressing mix
- Leftover turkey
- Swiss cheese
- Medium-sharp cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Roll out the dough and put on a 16" floured pizza pan.
Mix the Greek yogurt and Ranch Dressing Mix. Spread evenly on top of the crust.
Shred the turkey and spread evenly over the sauce.
Grate a thick layer of swiss cheese over the turkey to completely cover it, then sprinkle a handful or two of the medium-sharp cheddar (grated) on top.
Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes, or until crust is baked
Take off pan, cut into slices, and enjoy!
We use a bread-machine to make our pizza dough, but you can do it from scratch, or, I suppose, buy it from the grocery store. In the latter case, any unflavored, basic yeast dough will do. Our favorite recipe for pizza dough actually calls itself "Sticky Roll Dough", so as long as it's a basic yeast dough, it doesn't really matter much.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!