Dannielle's Thanksgiving Casserole
My version of an old classic. What I do with leftover turkey, dressing (stuffing) & mashed potatoes. Gravy also is a good thing to have as well!
- 2-3 cups leftover turkey OR boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2-3 cups leftover stuffing (dressing)
- 2-3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1-2 cups leftover gravy
- small pat of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a 9" x 13" baking dish, grease the pan with the small pat of butter.
Take the leftover stuffing and press into bottom of the dish.
Take the leftover turkey (or chicken) and layer on top of the stuffing.
Spread the mashed potatoes (or dollop) over the top of the meat. Covering the meat with the potatoes.
Bake in a 350* oven for about 20 minutes or so. Warm gravy to serve with casserole.
I have made this using the leftover turkey and using chicken as well. It's so easy and tastes great!
You'll also love
- Leftover-Turkey Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Do Ahead Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Herbed potato biscuits 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich 3/5 (21 Votes)