Pumpkin Pie Shake
- 3/4 c. whole milk
- 3 tbs. granulated sugar
- 3 c. vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 c. canned pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dissolve the sugar into the milk.
In a measuring cup (or bowl) combine the milk and sugar mix, ice cream, pumpkin and pumpkin spice in a blender on high until smooth.
Garnish with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Vegan/ Gluten Free Raw Lime Mousse... 3/5 (33 Votes)
- Grammy's Ruby Cake 3/5 (2 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Spicy Hot Cocoa Mix 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie CupCakes 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- McDonald's Shamrock Shake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!