- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix dry ingredients together.
Layer pie bottom with alternate layers of dry and raspberries.
Bake @350 for 60 min.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake Pancakes 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 2.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Easy Baked Chicken Wraps 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry Peach Smoothie 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Mim's Sweet Potato Pie 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Super Easy Boxed Strawberry Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!