Raspberry Peach Smoothie
Fruit and fruit are the base for this drink. Yogurt adds protein and calcium as well as digestive enzymes.
- 1 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 (6 oz) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine your ingredients in a blender.
Put on the lid and mix until well blended. Pour smoothie into glasses of your choice; serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Make this recipe with fruit in season to keep in budget friendly.
You'll also love
- Peach Pleasure 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Lavender Peach Jam 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Green Apple 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Mexican fruit 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Jellies 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Raspberry Yoghurt Muffins 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- peach pork chops 2.8/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!