- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cups water
- 2 green apples
- 1 2 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 2 teaspoon cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend all ingredients
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Dirty Shirley 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (135 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.