- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Thaw out spinach and use a dish cloth to squeeze extra liquid out.
Mix everything together and chill. Eat with crackers or bagel pieces.
You'll also love
- Radish and goat cheese 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- zucchini, tomatoes, and cheese... 2.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- KUNG POW TOFU 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach Burgers Freezer... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!