- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Thaw out spinach and use a dish cloth to squeeze extra liquid out.
Mix everything together and chill. Eat with crackers or bagel pieces.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!