Cheesy Spinach Burgers Freezer Recipe
- 1/2 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients. Shape into patties and place between wax paper.
To Prepare: Thaw overnight and grill until no longer pink.
You'll also love
- Bean Tacos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Skewers 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Mrs. Claspbell's Special 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!