Chicken Thighs Skewers
- 1 package of thawed chicken thighs
- half cup honey
- quarter cup soy sauce
- tsp. garlic powder
- tsp. onion powder
- half tsp. paprika
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Skin and bone the chicken thighs.
Cut the thighs into skewer sized bits.
Mix all other ingredients for the marinade.
Taste and adjust for honey/salt.
Place chicken pieces in marinade and leave overnight.
Fire up the BBQ, place chicken pieces on skewers, and grill for about 5 minutes (or less) per side at 400 degrees.
Instead of leaving them overnight, you can leave them for at least half an hour in the fridge.
You'll also love
- Mushroom wrapped pancetta skewers 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Roast 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Soda Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Pork 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Honey Mustard 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- A.K.A. BBQ. Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe