- Pot roast
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3 tbsp flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place roast in a crockpot. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and onion soup mix. Cover and cook on low to medium temperature for 2-2 1/2 hours.
About one hour before serving, add cut up vegetables. keep covered.
Immediately before serving, move meat and veggies to a serving dish and keep warm in the oven.
Combine hot water and flour in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake to thoroughly mix. Stir into meat juices, stirring constantly during cooking, until slightly thickened to gravy consistency. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Salisbury Patties 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- My Mothers Baked Beans 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Hot and Spicy Chicken with Rice 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Soda Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- liver and onions 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Carrot cake 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Patties 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe