Pot Roast Dinner
- Beef Roast
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes-leave whole.
Clean carrots-leave whole.
Put all in large baking pan.
Sprinkle meat with seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic salt)
Bake at 325 degrees (uncovered) for 30 minutes per pound.
Use leftover roast and potatoes for roast beef hash breakfast. Serve with scrambled eggs and toast.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (238 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.