Pot Roast Dinner
- Beef Roast
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes-leave whole.
Clean carrots-leave whole.
Put all in large baking pan.
Sprinkle meat with seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic salt)
Bake at 325 degrees (uncovered) for 30 minutes per pound.
Use leftover roast and potatoes for roast beef hash breakfast. Serve with scrambled eggs and toast.
You'll also love
- Tilaphia with rice and tomatoes 3.6/5 (111 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.