Pot Roast Dinner
- Beef Roast
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes-leave whole.
Clean carrots-leave whole.
Put all in large baking pan.
Sprinkle meat with seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic salt)
Bake at 325 degrees (uncovered) for 30 minutes per pound.
Use leftover roast and potatoes for roast beef hash breakfast. Serve with scrambled eggs and toast.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (420 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (260 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.2/5 (171 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.3/5 (99 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (20 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!