You Can Relax Tonight, Because Oprah's Making Dinner!
O, this is happening.
O is For Organic
Brace yourself, because the renowned talk show host is about to expand her business empire. Oprah Winfrey has just announced her partnership with Kraft Heinz. Together, they'll be bringing ready-to-eat food products to a freezer aisle near you.
The line O, That's Good will include healthy comfort foods such as organic mashed potatoes and broccoli cheddar soup. Not to mention that each product will only cost about five bucks each!
© Orpah Winfrey
Oprah has inspired us throughout the years — and now she's going to feed us too! You'll be able to buy her line of food starting October 2017.
Are you Oprah's biggest fan? Learn more about her weight loss secrets here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.