Delicious Baked Swai
An easy to make and healthy main course in less than 20 minutes
- 1) 1 tbsp butter
- 2)4 Swai fillet (orany white fish)
- 3)3 tbsp olive oil
- 4)1 cup bread crumbs (Preferably Panko - Japanese bread crumbs)
- black pepper and cayenne (to taste)
- 6)1 lemon(to squeeze on top)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2)Lightly brush baking dish with butter /oil
3)Brush the defrosted/fresh swai fillet(cleaned and washed in running water) on both sides with olive oil,season with salt & pepper and cayenne (as per taste).
4)Coat both sides with read crumbs(by sprinkling them on top).
5) Arrange fillet on baking dish.
6) Bake fillet for 12-15 minutes.(carefully flip over with tongs half way through)
7)Turn oven to broil settings ( Medium) until fish crust becomes golden. Watch closely to avoid burning.
8) Transfer to plate, squeeze fresh lemon on top.
9) Serve with fresh salad and garlic bread.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!