Delicious Baked Swai
An easy to make and healthy main course in less than 20 minutes
- 1) 1 tbsp butter
- 2)4 Swai fillet (orany white fish)
- 3)3 tbsp olive oil
- 4)1 cup bread crumbs (Preferably Panko - Japanese bread crumbs)
- black pepper and cayenne (to taste)
- 6)1 lemon(to squeeze on top)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2)Lightly brush baking dish with butter /oil
3)Brush the defrosted/fresh swai fillet(cleaned and washed in running water) on both sides with olive oil,season with salt & pepper and cayenne (as per taste).
4)Coat both sides with read crumbs(by sprinkling them on top).
5) Arrange fillet on baking dish.
6) Bake fillet for 12-15 minutes.(carefully flip over with tongs half way through)
7)Turn oven to broil settings ( Medium) until fish crust becomes golden. Watch closely to avoid burning.
8) Transfer to plate, squeeze fresh lemon on top.
9) Serve with fresh salad and garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Egg curry ( kuzhambu) 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- MACARONI AND CHEESE 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Bread 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Parsley Potatoes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Quick Beef Stew 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!