Apple berry Tofu
- 2 apples
- 1/2 c - 1 c blueberries
- 6 oz tofu
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Line baking sheet with parchment paper
Cut and core 2 apples
Cut apple into chunks and place on parchment paper
Put in oven for 30 - 45 min depending on size of apples.
You want to cook until just browning and carmelizing. It will make the apples super sweet.
Place tofu and blueberries in blender. I use 1/2 c blueberries, but if you want more of a berry flavor feel free to add more. Once apples are done place in blender. Blend until smooth.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.