Lean Green Fighting Machine
A healthy low in sugar high in protein smoothy. May induce feelings of herculian strength
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 3-4 strawberries
- 2 large kale leaves, washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp firm tofu
- 1 cup water or ice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (omega 3)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 pear, cored, skin on and chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all ingredients in a blender, whiz until smooth and frothy. Grab a big straw!
You'll also love
- VEGETABLE SOUP 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- The Chia Charger 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beet and carrot juice 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smooth Coloada 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe
Commented by minishar
Commented by kcquaretti
Great drink to get in your fruits and veggies!
Commented by vcallag61
Sounds healthy and yummy. Thanks for sharing sw☺
Commented by logansw