Lean Green Fighting Machine
A healthy low in sugar high in protein smoothy. May induce feelings of herculian strength
- 1 mango
- peeled and sliced
- 3-4 strawberries
- 2 large kale leaves
- washed and chopped
- 4 tbsp firm tofu
- 1 cup water or ice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (omega 3)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 pear
- skin on and chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all ingredients in a blender, whiz until smooth and frothy. Grab a big straw!
You'll also love
- Middle Eastern Style Cucumber... 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (50 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Coooo Good For You Smoothie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- The Chia Charger 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beet and carrot juice 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!