Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power Packed Smoothie
"Chia Green Beets Smoothie" is a next level super duper healthy smoothie which is not only packed with antioxidants but anti-inflammatory and a great detox. Also, it's a nice break from our regular mean green smoothies as beets give it a brilliant reddish purple color and chia seeds makes it slightly denser and filling.
- ½ Cup Beets – You can take fresh or frozen
- 3 Stalks of Celery – Cleaned & Chopped
- ½ Cup Spinach – Cleaned
- ½ Cup Kala – Cleaned - Optional
- 1 Small Piece of Ginger – Cleaned
- 1 Apple – Cleaned and Chopped
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds – Any Color is okay
- ¼ Tsp Cinnamon Powder – Optional
- 1 Cup Coconut Water – Optional – You can use regular water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from easycookinwithmolly.blogspot.com
Blend everything together into a fine /smooth consistency. (You can use more water if you like a very thin smoothie)
Pour into glasses and serve. (If you don’t like the smoothie with pulp, you can sieve it)
You'll also love
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.7/5 (53 Votes)
- Orange Chicken 3.8/5 (123 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Lean Green Fighting Machine 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chia Overnight Oats 2.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with pecan and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.